Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I was chatting with one of my friend (Prasad) in our cafeteria last Thursday. He was complaining that there were no enthusiastic people in our group to go on some adventurous trip. So we decided to talk to our “enthu” friends and organize a trip that Saturday. In spite of me admonishing him, Prasad sent out a mail copying to our enthu’s asking them to give a suggestion as of where to go. There was a huge response to Prasad’s mail that my inbox was filled. I am not takin about the usefulness of the responses.
As time passed by there where more people added to the list and confusions. I never knew that there where so many places in and around Bangalore to enjoy. There was so much enthusiasm that we decided to postpone the trip to next Saturday J

However Sachin, Anshu and myself went to Bannergatta national park that Saturday and to Anekal on that Sunday in our two wheelers. I will write about these trips separately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home